Monday, April 6, 2009

updates(howdy??) =D

what's up people!haha! how you viewers and readers doing?heh..I'm good,been slacking off with dancing so far...but been doing good with my workout trainings so far!I'm impressed and satisfied with the results Ive made..awesome,yeah..this year I'm going for a lean body(beach/model body).no more going for that lean bodybuilders body..just open my eyes that 2009 is a year of money..money is absolutely precious!therefore the harder i train,the more i eat...uh2,I'm saving babey!haha..well I'm going on easy on dance.taking things slow..i just wanna live my life this year,well this season maybe..wanna try stop living my dream/passion for awhile..maybe get a girl by this year?haha!progressing...heehee...insyaallah..no high hopes again.=)

this time I'm trying my best to go take care of my family and lovers.MUST have a job!don't care if I'm schooling or what.just gonna try get a part time job.was thinking of retails?haha..well will see yeah..you guys must make sure I've a job alright!haha,keep tagging me bout my job intention every month.lols!like that's ever gonna happen...alright see you guys around..peace,Assalamualaikum...

No comments: