Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back to school!!!

Faizul,Alif,Din,Me(Khalis),Taufiq(Fiq),Muhaimin(Min)

1st of all,yeah2..if I'm a mother fcuker,then i fucked your mom dudesS...hahaa!peace out losers!
alright,this is the 1st time of the year I'm stepping in the school gym AGAIN for this year and after a long time.Damn i nailed it!I thought i sucked by now,but not bad.I guess my training during the holidays paid off just to stay in shape again..really cool to meet everybody in the gym again..but man oh man.It's time me and Fiq pick up the slack of this gym again!they need get buck soon man!I'm not gonna get muchly involve in being the committee member again.I let the juniors do it this time round..I'm just gonna make sure everybody get to reach their goals this year.Because that's what i plan to do for myself this year..


alright...this is a miracle..I'm not with her anymore,as in the closeness of our relationship like before.And I'm not even depressed about it.I guess maybe it's what I wanted all this time eh?maybe the reason is she kept me hanging all this time that's why.My mind was totally occupied on her.Now that she realised it too and left,I'm so happy I got to live life just the way I want it again.Well i just wish to say to you,thanks for ever letting me feel what it's like to have someone by my side again.But I'd have to say,nothing went wrong,only you just didn't want the commitment.You still wish to have fun and live your youthful life.So I understand,and im totally ok about that.You should have thought about that 1st the next time you wanted to have a fling with anyone else..For sure yeah,I definitely missed ya,but things just wasn't meant to be..thanks again for dropping by..

Yoah my Fhunkies!i am definitely looking forward for the FIS outing this weekend.Yoah my bitches,you wanna join Suntec dance competition this year?I plan we should get a head start!I'll see you guys this weekend at the City A~Ayts!we'll chill around and session out If feel like it alrights!duh i know you guys.You ain't up for sessioning at the dancefloor anyway..lols!I'll see everyone soon ayts caO!thanks for dropping by haters! hahahaA!!

No comments: