Thursday, April 23, 2009

I need to chill but not now i guess! =)

ouhk 1stly again,how about this..I'm nobody's fool,& you're definitely being totally selfish.yeah i shown a little desperation in the beginning.but its you babe.it's all you..you just can't tolerate a little bad point.people who you 'claimed' you love before are changing for you,you chose to walk away.so who's desperate to leave now.and what flow is that?more like a current I'd say.changing your so call flow as and when you like.with that ways and that very little tolerance from you,i don't see things going far.heh,I feel so toy-ed already.should have known you were that once again temporary girl appeared in my life.thought she was special,thought she's my flavour..but for the final outcome coming out from the oven,there's no way I'm savouring your kind of taste..yeah she pretty and all,my standards are way up high by the way.so this girl,she must really known how to bring her image that makes me go crazy for her.but 1 thing i don't think you can bring is the quality of being that image.sad how much i still miss it,i just hate that quality,whereas it's your personality.and i don't think i can tolerate that too.don't tell me to go back to her.i dare you to go meet her and show who you are and tell her everything she needs to know.how i cant wait to hear what's gonna come out from your mouth.or maybe I'd even get to know whether you really even loved me before eh?

guess what,this wouldn't start if you didn't label what i lack in your blog.so why not start being considerate here alright?yeah I'm sensitive,and I'm a Cancerian.We're gonna see each other everytime in this industry.Get use to it.

No comments: