Sunday, April 12, 2009

preparing for 1st day of school

- Calling in sick,looking forward working out at the school gym tomorrow to get better again.
Preparing for 1st day of school,and hell I'm Excited!Woohoo!Meeting friends again!Well maybe some new students will join our class,goody!new friends are welcome!wow,so excited for this new course!finally i got something to occupy myself for the whole next 2 years,then thinking of going army all that,haha!
I still got to get my hair a cut.I thought of going for a layer since i never tried before.planning to keep the length.if I'm not lucky,I'm gonna go for a hairstyle,how do you spell it?Marlett??hehe..Ouh shoots!!I still have yet to get those forms signed!gotta wait for my parents to get back home from dinner with my brother outside!
wow..Im going school again huh..Can't believe it!After months of slacking all that...Finally i get to do something useful again then staying at home!haha..alright then people,thanks for dropping by.do tag by and attend my mini survey alright!I'll be updating soon!Insyaallah!
Signing out

No comments: